Bazaro currently uses three distinct price levels. These include: the 'A-brands', a store brand, and a discount brand named Bazaro Basic. The store offers products at a quality near to A-brand products, but at a lower price. Bazaro Basic products mostly include commodities with a long shelf life. These products share the same simple packaging to uphold the image of a no-nonsense, low-price brand.
- Bazaro - Supermarket
- Vito X - Discount store
- Disa - Pharmacy and drug store
- Hoshe&Nimejo - Alcoholic Beverages store
Store types Edit
The Holding contains several types of stores:
- 5,772 regular Bazaro stores, ranging in categories 1 (small) to 5 (very large); most open until 21.00, some until 22.00 or even 24.00.
- Bazaro To Go, 300 convenience stores located in high commuter traffic places such as railway stations offering ready-to-eat products; usually with extended shopping hours, closing between 22.00 and 01.00. There are also some Bazaro To Go stores in Jakania and Zardugal as well.
- Bazaro XL, hypermarkets located in several Coburan cities.
- Bazaro.com, a web-based home delivery service offering all Bazaro products and those of other Bazaro Holding companies, such as pharmacist and beauty supplicant Disa and alcohlic bevarages store Hoshe&Nimejo.