Celt may refer to one of three groups of people:
- The Brythonic Celts in Cildania number around 20,000,000. They are considered the ancestor group to the different Rhaetan language families, Romance and Dundorfian.
- The Welsh are a race from Northern Dovani and they are also split into three further groups.
- The first live on the Great North Dovani Plain and very little is known about them. They do not communicate with the civilised nations of Terra and are believed to be have strictly kept to their traditional ways. There is an estimated two hundered seperate Welsh tribes on the Plain but their population is unknown;
- The majority of the second group was orginally settled in Dranland. There has also always been a small but stable community in northern Greater Hulstria. However a campaign of genocide by the Dranian government has all but extingusihed their numbers in the North. The majority of those who survived fled to Gishoto and Kazulia.
- The third group are the Welsh of Cobura in South-West Majatra. No historical record exists of the travel from Dovani to Cobura but ancient Welsh tales do refer to a great pilgrimage. The Welsh in Cobura are Hosian. Having fought on both sides of the Augustanii-Irkawan conflicts, the Welsh would be subject to forced migration inside the Augustanii Empire, and as a result two large populations centres for the Welsh remain in Cobura: Dilganato and Irkawa.
|Democratic People's Republic of Kyoseon|
|Geography • History • Culture • Economy • Government|
|History||3572 Dranish coup d'état • Baekgu Dynasty • Beonyeongsalm Palace • Dranian Seung Revolution • Dranland • Egelian Drania • Flag of Dankuk • Great Kyo Revolution of 3608 • Great Sekowian War • Kyobando Manifesto of 3597 • Northern Dovani • 4590 Revolution • 4613 Imperial Restoration • 4642 Revolution|
|Subdivisions||Provinces: Elbian • Loren • Magadonia • Valdor • Ulbrach|
Federal Cities: Gongmangdo • Iglesia Mayor • Port Rhynach • Seongtaek
Capital City: Pyongro
|Politics||President • Chairman of the National Affairs Committee • Supreme Soviet of People's Power|
Political Parties: Kyo Worker's Party • Progressive Unity • Party of Communists • Red Flag
|Demographics||Religion: Cheonist Hosianism • Daenism • Seodongyo • Sindo • Zenshō|
|Geography||Kidnarrie River - Lake Murumulada - River Jilber - Shallows|
|Politics||Judiciary - Political parties|
|Demographics||Ethnic groups: Canrillaise|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.