|Coburan Central Bank|
|ኮብራራ ማዕከላዊ ባንክ (Mallan)|
|Centra Banko de Kobura (Augustan)|
|Ϭⲉⲛⲧⲣⲁ Ⲇⲁⲧⲉⲛⲃⲁⲛⲕⲟ ⲇⲉ Ⲕⲟⲃⲩⲣⲁ (Irkawan)|
|Preceding agency||Coburan National Investment Fund|
|Superseding agency||Ministry of Finance of Cobura|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Cobura|
|Annual budget||150,000,000 COB (4315)|
|Minister responsible||Minister of Finance of Cobura|
|Agency executive||Chairman of the Coburan Central Bank|
Its functions include
- Regulates banks and the banking system of Cobura;
- Formulates and implements Cobura's banking policy, monetary policy and credit policy;
- Issues banknotes;
- Manages gold and the foreign exchange reserves of the National Treasury
- Regulates and manages Cobura's presence in the foreign exchange market, along with the Ministry of Trade and Industry;
- Supervises the national payments system;
- Manages Cobura's public and private external debt.
The Coburan Central Bank or CCB is the Central bank and monetary authority of the United Governorates of .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.