|Communist Party of Luthori|
Fort William, Luthori
Holy Luthorian Empire
Students for Communism
The Young Communists
Communism, metzism, progressivism, internationalism, green politics
- The Communist Party of Luthori was a political party in Luthori created from a merger of the Free Socialist Labour Party and the former Communist Party of Luthori. It has been the largest party in Luthori many years since its creation in 4560.
- Its main goal was the establishment of a People's Republic in Luthori and the abolition of the Empire.
- In 4572, the party changes its name from "Communist Party of Luthori" to "Movement for a Worker's Republic".
- In 4583, the change is reverted following the departure of the libertarian faction.
- In 4591, the party makes the lowest score of its history, while the new Social Democrat Party enters the parliament with 14.6 % of the votes.
- The party leader, Pierre Morrison, claims that he will try to give a new look to his great party.
- Despite making its lowest score, the party enters in a government with White Rose, supported by the SDP.
- The coalition loses the support of the SDP after a disagrement over the education budget. The SDP calls for an early election.
- Following the early election and the historical defeat of the CPL, Pierre Morrison decides to step out as a leader of the party, although he will stay president of Luthori till the end of his term. "It is now time for me to give the party to someone else. Our great popular movement needs a new departure."
- Jack Lilliath is elected as the new leader of the party.
- In 4596, despite making large gains, the party stays in opposition
- In 4599, the party loses some seats, mainly due to the entrance of new parties in parliament. It then decides to form a coalition with the SDP and White Rose. It is the Democratic Coalition.
- In 4604, the party declares being "betrayed" by the SDP which called an early election. It decides then to stay in the opposition.
- At the Luthori Parliamentary Election 4608, the party makes its better score since 4585. This is probably due to the unpopular increase of the retirement age from 63 to 65 years old and to the dissolution of the former NRIR and SDP to form the NDA.
- The party decides then to form a new government with the NDA.
- The government proves itself to be very effective but is also unpopular. This is why the CPL loses the election of 4611 and is relegated in the opposition.
- In 4613, the party manages to reach almost 30% of the votes, although it ends up second.
- The party participates in the 4614 Anti-liberalisation bill protests and is accused by the parties of the Urquhart Cabinet I of controlling the trade unions. Jack Lilliath denies any form of control.
- At the 4617 election, the party regains the first place and enters in the Franklin II Cabinet.
- In 4620 the party collapses after heavy pressure from the government parties and there involvement in the 4614 Anti-liberalisation bill protests.
Electoral results Edit
Parliamentary elections Edit
|January 4569||36.98||10.69 %||79||In government||1st|
|August 4569||38.40||1.41 %||11||In government||1st|
|4571||24.57||13.82 %||132||In government||1st|
|Movement for a Worker's Republic|
|4573||30.30||5.73 %||37||In government||1st|
|4578||22.68||7.62 %||49||In opposition||2nd|
|Communist Party of Luthori|
|4583||24.82||2.14 %||16||In opposition||1st|
|4585||37.83||13.01 %||79||In opposition||1st|
|4586||28.61||9.22 %||57||In opposition||1st|
|4589||29.49||0.88 %||8||In opposition||1st|
|4591||22.66||6.83 %||45||CPL-WR Coalition||1st|
|4593||19.61||3.06 %||19||In opposition||3rd|
|4596||25.38||5.77 %||39||In opposition||2nd|
|4599||21.51||3.87 %||25||The Democratic Coalition||1st|
|4601||22.18||0.66 %||3||The Democratic Coalition||1st|
|4603||21.96||0.21 %||1||The Democratic Coalition||1st|
|4604||24.08||2.12 %||14||In opposition||2nd|
|4608||36.32||12.24 %||76||Franklin I||1st|
|4611||22.58||13.74 %||84||In opposition||2nd|
|4613||29.52||6.94 %||42||In opposition||2nd|
|4617||35.02||5.50 %||35||Franklin II||1st|
|4619||27.91||7.11 %||44||Franklin II||1st|
|August 4619||28.55||0.64 % %||1||1st|
Presidential Elections Edit
|Year||Candidate||1st round||2nd round||Result|
|4578||George Pierson||12,007,417||18.99||9.75 %||27,758,595||49.93||Won|
|4583||No candidate, supporting the SDU||Won|
|4586||Pierre Morrison||19,042,686||29.26||13.30 %||31,854,849||51.98||Won|
|4589||Pierre Morrison||18,252,489||28.83||0.43 %||27,161,440||46.65||Lost|
|4591||Pierre Morrison||14,527,466||22.28||6.55 %||32,700,256||61.57||Won|
|4593||Pierre Morrison||13,153,128||20.63||1.65 %||30,982,601||53.75||Won|
|4599||Jack Lilliath||13,487,285||20.39||4.74 %||29,636,605||47.24||Lost|
|4601||Jack Lilliath||20,366,236||31.56||11.17 %||24,924,292||39.06||Lost|
|4603||Jack Lilliath||19,948,135||31.24||0.32 %||24,717,145||40.27||Lost|
|4604||Jack Lilliath||15,745,718||23.94||7.30 %||30,825,867||47.89||Lost|
|4608||Jack Lilliath||24,614,212||38.36||14.42 %||27,559,172||51.42||Won|
|4611||Jack Lilliath||19,256,566||29.27||9.09 %||26,713,444||45.48||Lost|
|4613||Jack Lilliath||21,822,797||33.51||4.24 %||27,130,682||47.41||Lost|
|4617||Jack Lilliath||24,950,411||38.85||5.34 %||27,099,430||50.17||Won|
|March 4619||Jack Lilliath||23,628,338||36.72||2.13 %||28,061,517||52.61||Won|
|August 4619||Jack Lilliath||24,072,001||37.51||0.79 %||25,887,940||48.49||Lost|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.