|Leader||The Rt Hon Adam Hopkins-Smith MP|
|Headquarters||Fort William, Orange|
|Ideology|| Liberal conservatism|
|International Affiliation||Forward-Thinking Conservatives|
|Holy Imperial Diet|
The Conservative Party, often referred to as the Conservatives, is a centre-right political party in the Holy Luthori Empire that adheres to the philosophies of conservatism and liberalism. As of February 3505 it is the second-largest party in Luthori with 241 MPs in the Holy Imperial Diet. It currently governs in a coalition government with the Imperial Nobles Alliance.
The Conservative Party can trace its roots as far back as 3091 in the short-lived Luthorian People's Party which was disbanded in 3092 but in its current form was established in September 3501.
The Conservative Party favours unitarism over localism and believes that uniform laws across the nation is the fairest system.
In terms of civil rights the party is in some areas permissive and in other areas restrictive.
Officially the party deacribes itself as 'moderately environmentalist'. However, it pritoritises the economy, health, education, and defence over the environment.
Leaders of the Conservative PartyEdit
September 3501 to February 3509
February 3509 to present
Conservatives and ReformistsEdit
Freedom and DemocracyEdit
- Conservative Union
- Council for Fiscal Responsibility
- Free Market
- Forward-Thinking Conservatives
- Imperial Alliance
- International Human Rights Movement
- International Lesbian & Gay Rights Association (ILGRA)
- International Monarchist League
- League for Individual Rights
- Luthori Free Market Coalition
- The Pro-Military Coalition
- The United Right Wing Convention
- Union of Conservative Liberals
- World Capitalist Alliance
- Geharon Conservatives
- Orange Conservatives and Loyalists
- Tinako Conservatives
- Utagia Conservatives
- Yodukan Conservatives