The term Deltarian Migrations (Daralian: Deltarské migrácie), referred to as the Great Journey (Veľkú cestu) in Deltarian historiography, refers to a series of events between cca. 100 BCE and cca. 600 CE that represented the movement of the Deltarian people from their original homeland in Artania to their final settlement in Central Majatra. Throughout the migrations, a number of unrelated tribes, such as the ancestors of today's Ushalandans or Akigans, joined the Deltarian tribal confederation and came to be considered part of the Deltarian people. The Deltarian migrations were not a single unitary phenomenon, but rather a series of related population movements that significantly impacted Artanian and Majatran history.
- prehistory-100 BCE: ancient Deltarian tribes
- 100 BCE-99 CE: Land Wars of Hobrazia
- cca. 300 CE: Empire of Three unified by Samo
- 334 CE: Empire of Three destroyed; Deltarians leave Artania
- cca. 400: Deltarians conquer Pontesi; Pnték people settle
- cca. 500: Deltarians leave Pontesi, settle in Vanuku
- cca. 600: Deltarian land-taking: final settlement of Deltarians in Central Majatra
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.