|Heinrich IV von Rothingren-Traugott-Okatori|
| His Imperial and Most Illustrous Luthoran Majesty the Kaiser of Hulstria, Prince of Gao-Soto, etc. etc.
|Coronation||December 10th, 4358|
|Predecessor||Otto III of Hulstria|
|Successor||Otto IV of Hulstria|
|Co-monarch||Morihito of Gao-Soto|
|Spouse||Empress Antonine of Hulstria|
|Issue|| Otto IV of Hulstria
|Full Name||Heinrich Morihito Theophilus Hubert von Rothingren-Traugott-Okatori|
|Imperial House||House of Rothingren-Traugott-Okatori|
|Father||Otto III of Hulstria|
|Mother||Brunhilde von Geraniengau zu Hortensiengau|
|Born|| 10th of April, 4320|
Fliederbrunn Palace, Kien, Hulstria
|Religion||Luthoran Church of Hulstria|
His Imperial and Most Illustrous Luthoran Majesty, Heinrich IV von Rothingren-Traugott-Okatori is the current Emperor of Hulstria, the second of the restored House of Rothingren-Traugott-Okatori to reign over Hulstria since the Second September Revolution, succeeding his father, Otto III of Hulstria.
Full names Edit
Heinrich IV was baptised with the following given names:
- Heinrich, after his ancestor Heinrich I of Hulstria.
- Morihito, honouring the custom of giving at least one name of Kunihito heritage to honour the lineage of the Okatori Clan, after his father's co-monarch and friend Morihito of Gao-Soto.
- Theophilus, after his maternal grandfather Theophilus von Geraniengau.
- Hubert, after his father's friend and mentor Hubert Michels.
- His Imperial Highness, Archduke Heinrich of Hulstria (4320-4358)
- His Imperial and Most Illustrous Luthoran Majesty, Heinrich IV, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Hulstria, Prince of Gao-Soto, etc. etc. (4358-present)