|Outdated Template In Use!|
|Please note that the template that you are using is outdated. This may cause issues with the template, the page and the wider Particracy Wiki! Please the current list of supported and up to date templates located here: Templates Manual of Style. If you need assistance please contact Wiki Administrators Jamescfm or Auditorii via the in-game forums or Discord.|
The Second Cabinet of Philip Hopkins, officially known as the United Democrats Cabinet was the government coalition of the Holy Luthorian Empire. The cabinet was composed of the Communist Party of Luthori, White Rose, Justice Party of Luthori, Imperial Citizens Party and the Patriots Party. The Holy Luthori Church held on to the Office of the Imperator with Pope William I as its incumbent once more.
Representation Edit(4662 - 4665) (May 4665 - September 4665; after the 4665 election) (4665 - 4667; after the resignations)
Right from the start, some bills are passed by the opposition. In December 4663, welfare is enhanced with the Welfare Enhancement Act 4663.
The cabinet quickly manages to pass its program before the crisis and the resignations.
The White Rose and the Imperial Citizens Party resigned from their ministerial positions in early September 4665, in opposition to the Communist Party of Luthori's and the Justice Party of Luthori's broken promise to support the Patriots Party candidate, Lady Smith in the Imperatorial election.
HLC Reforms Edit
In April 4666, the authoritarian reforms of the HLC are passed with the support of the ICP, White Rose and the AUP. Tobacco, alcohol, adultery, prostitution becomes illegal and religious codes are imposed.
Main reforms and changes Edit
-Most of the government program is passed.
The HLC reforms are passed.
The five parties in the coalition decided to support the Patriots Party candidate in the first round of the Imperator election. The candidate will have to represent the coalition as a whole against the so called "fake pope".
HOME AFFAIRS and CIVIL RIGHTS:
- A civilian police force is in place and the military may be called in to help in serious emergencies.
- Prostitution is legal and a recognized profession.
- Sexually explicit material is not allowed, but nudity that is not sexually explicit is (instead of prohibited on the TV).
- Teacher-led prayers in schools are encouraged (instead of mandatory).
- Adultery is illegal, but not prosecuted.
- Create a Center against discrimination that will be privately owned and subsidized by the government to prevent discrimination based on religion, race or sexual orientation. The center will help victims of discrimination to file a complaint and inform the public about the negative consequences of discrimination. Funding: 40 millions LPD/year
- Close all fundamentalist churches and places of worship that promote intolerance and hate based on religious faith.
- Unless otherwise stated, consent is assumed (Organ Donation)
- All naturally occurring drugs are legal.
- Recreational drugs sales are handled by private foundations which are heavily regulated by the government.
- The nation does not impose any tariffs or quotas on imports.
- The government acts as an investor of last resort, by nationalizing failing industries that provide vital goods or services.
- The trade and industry budget is reduced by 2 billions while the social security budget is increased by 2 billions.
- The nation imposes minimal border controls on visitors, with cursory security checks, to confirm visitor identities.
- The government fully subsidizes tuition.
|Office||Occupant||Took office||Left office||Party|
|Office of the Imperator||Pope William I||1 April 4656||15 December 4666||HLC|
|Position||Minister||Took office||Left office||Party|
|Office of the Prime Minister||Philip Hopkins||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||CPL|
|Ministry of Foreign
|Elizabeth Stinson||1 October 4663||4 September 4665||WR|
|Ministry of Internal
|Elizabeth White||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||JPL|
|Ministry of Finance||Harry Franklin||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||CPL|
|Ministry of Defence||Marquis Harold Stinson||1 October 4663||4 September 4665||WR|
|Ministry of Justice||Richard Bravo||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||JPL|
|Andrew Lavish||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||CPL|
|Ministry of Health
and Social Services
|Kristin Franco||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||JPL|
of Education and Culture
|Edward Mount||1 October 4663||6 September 4665||ICP|
|Ministry of Science
|William Francis||1 October 4663||4 September 4665||WR|
|Ministry of Food
|Henrik Storminger Jr.||1 October 4663||6 September 4665||ICP|
|Mike Mitchell||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||PP|
|Ministry of Trade
|Emily Hawborugh||1 October 4663||1 May 4667||PP|