|Ideology||Social Liberalism/Social Democracy|
|Political Position||Centre Left|
|International Affiliations|| International Human Rights Movement, World Peace Society|
International Secularist Society, YES TO DEMOCRACY!
The Liberal-Democratic Party is a political party in The Free Territories of Central Macon (Athlorcaea). It is a party based around four important ideas: Democracy, Liberty, Peace and Equality. It was founded in 2686 by Mali Wallok in Kenai, and has consistently played a signficant role in Athlorcaean politics since.
The LDP is socially liberal and economically leftist, supporting progressive social reforms, equality and a mixed economy.
The LDP is in favour of:
- Same-sex marriages
- Abortion rights
- Equality for all genders and races
- Universal Healthcare
- Welfare, subsidised housing, social security and other social programs
- Unions, employment standards and other pro-worker measures
- Environmental protection
- Nuclear energy
The LDP is opposed to:
- Aggresive military intervention
- The manufacture or use of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or land-mines
- Child labour
- Decentralization of legislative power
- Fascism, monarchism, marxism and other authoritarian ideologies