The list provides for each Head of Government his name, his political party, the coalition to which he belonged and of which he was expression (if any), the Governments he led, years and/or months in office, term lenght, the status, and finally the Monarch under he served.
Status describes, also through colors, if the government was:
- a majority single-party government
- a majority coalition government
- a minority government
- a Grand Coalition Government
- a National Unity Government
- a Caretaker Government
|Prime Minister||Party||Coalition||Cabinet||Term of Office||Tenure||Status||Emperor of the Istalians|
|Blu Flame - Istalian Alliance||None||Corlione I*||5103-5106||2 years and 9 months||Coalition Government|
|Hosian Democracy||None||Rumor I||5106-5110||3 years and 9 months||Majority Government|
|National Alliance||None||Solenghi I||5110-5115||4 years and 11 months||Majority Government|
|None||Solenghi II||5115-5118||3 years and 1 month||Majority Government|
|Hosian Democracy||None||Esposito I||5118-5122||4 years||Majority Government|
|National Alliance||None||Solenghi III||5122-5125||3 years and 6 months||Majority Government|
|5125-5126||5 months||Caretaker Government**|
|National Alliance||None||Giugni I||5126-5130||4 years and 6 months||Majority Government|
|Hosian Democracy||None||Esposito II||5130-5138||7 years and 6 months||Majority Government|
|None||Esposito III||5138-present||Majority Government|
† The Prime Minister died or is incapacitated.
* This was the last government of the Istalian Union of Quanzar and Alaria, the fifth government led by Michele Corlione which carried out the Imperial restoration.
** Lost confidence of his majority; asked to keep his office until the next elections.
- Longest sitting cabinet: Esposito II (7 years and 6 months)
- Shortest sitting cabinet: Corlione I (2 years and 9 months)
- Longest sitting Prime Minister (*): Zeno Solenghi (11 years and 11 months)
- Shortest sitting Prime Minister: Michele Corlione (2 years and 9 months)
- Prime Minister who led the most Cabinets: Zeno Solenghi (3), Sara Esposito (3)
(*) It is cumulative of all the years/months in office, also if not in a row.