This page only shows ministers since the start of the Istalian Empire (4571)
The Ministry of the Internal Affairs of Istalia is the executive branch responsible for policing, national security, immigration matters, prisons and road traffic safety.
In accordance with National Decree, to the Ministry of Internal Affairs will:
- The preparation and execution of government policy in relation to the general administration of public security.
- Promoting the conditions for the exercise of fundamental rights, especially in relation to freedom and personal safety, as established in the Istalian Constitution and the laws that implement them.
- The senior command and the direction and coordination of the Security Forces of the State.
- The companies and private security control.
- The exercise of the powers that, in policing, given the current legislation on aliens.
- The system of asylum, refuge and protection regime for displaced persons.
- The administration system and correctional institutions.
- The completion of the actions necessary for the development of electoral processes.
- The exercise of the powers conferred by law on civil protection.
- The general administration of the traffic police and road safety.
The Minister of Internal Affairs, as head of the department, is responsible of:
- The initiative, planning, management and supervision of all services of the ministry.
- The senior command of the Forces of State Security
- The duties assigned to it by other laws or rules.
List of Ministers of Internal AffairsEdit
|Minister||Took Office||Left Office||Legislatures||Party|
|1||Lucia Navelli||October 4571||December 4575||Valenti||National Alliance for the Empire|
|2||Federico Salvini||December 4575||April 4580||Saeed||Istalian Nationalist Party|
|3||Milena Quattrociocche||April 4580||December 4584||Valenti II||National Alliance for the Empire|
|4||Franco Verdni||December 4584||July 4585||Tarso||Socialists & Democrats|
|5||Damiano Valenti||July 4585||March 4586||Tarso II||National Alliance for the Empire|
|'||Franco Verdni||March 4586||June 4594||Tarso III||Socialists & Democrats|
|6||Ajram Rafiqa||June 4594||March 4599||Tarso V|
|7||Ezio Caruso||March 4599||June 4602||Tarso VI||Workers' Republican Party|
|'||Ajram Rafiqa||June 4602||November 4610||Tarso VII||Socialists & Democrats|
|8||Vittoria Sabini||November 4610||June 4621||Mossadeq I||Left Bloc|
|9||Augusto Aloia||June 4621||June 4626||Tomassi I||National Conservative Party|
|10||Paola Terenzi||June 4626||May 4629||Padovano I||Socialists & Democrats|
|11||Arcadio Troiani||May 4629||December 4631||Perrelli I||Istalian National Party|
|12||Icaro Barbaria||December 4631||July 4635||Aloia I||Natural Law League|
|13||Callimaco Longo||July 4635||October 4642||Carraro I|
|14||October 4642||February 4647||Nasato I||National Alliance for the Empire|
|15||Baltazar Miller||February 4647||May 4650||Dalema I||Renacentist Front|
|16||Claudio Mimmi||May 4650||May 4654||Bellandini I||Truth and Freedom|
|17||Alessandro de Palma||May 4654||May 4658||Terenzi I||National Conservative Party|
|18||Nicoletta Zambini||May 4658||February 4667||Bellandini II||Republican Front|
|19||Shahd Furlan||February 4667||May 4670||Valentani I||National Conservative Party|
|20||Nestore Parri||May 4670||September 4680||Larocca I||Republican Front|
|21||Ibrahim Nuram||September 4680||Harari ILarocca III||Socialists & Democrats|