|— Federal State of Dundorf —|
|Federal State Flag|
Map of Oderveld
- Governing party
Imperial National Party
Oderveld is a People's State (Dundorfian: Volksland) in the nation of Dundorf. Its major cities are Dunburg, it's regional capital, Bergengruber, Unterschloss, and Neues Kirchenstadt. It has 150 seats in the Volkskammer, the four constituencies are Dunburg, Bergengruber, Unterschloss and Neues Kirchenstadt each with roughly 37 deputies to the Volkskammer.
Geography & EnvironmentEdit
Oderveld used to be a very rural and agricultural region until 3110, when Governor Hartmut Keitel, a radical progressivist, introduced a law that promoted widespread deforestation in order to build highways, public infrastructure and housing. Many of Oderveld's natural atrractions, such as the Nationalpark Finsterwald, home of many unique species, have been destroyed by these measures. Keitel's policies were continued by his successor Nathanael Strickenberger and completed by Governor Igor Zinner in 3198. Today, 69% of the area are covered by cities and villages, while forests and National Parks make up 20%.
Government & PoliticsEdit
The Senatspräsident is the head of the Senate as well as the Head of State of Oderveld. The strongest party in the senate automatically takes over this position. Current Senatspräsident is Jennifer Rothschild of the LDP. The governing coalition consists of the centrist ONP and the far right FVP.
The executive branch consists of five so-called Landesrat. The Gouverneur (Governor), who is elected directly by the citizens, chairs the executive branch. Current Executive''':
- Gouveneur Eusebius Friedemann (ONP)
- Landesrat Hugo Cronenthal (ONP; Foreign Affairs, Economy, Finance, Trade)
- Landesrat Günther von Daunendorff (ONP; Internal Affairs, Defence, Justice, Civil Rights)
- Landesrätin Irmgard Prokter (FVP; Family, Social Services, Health, Infrastructure)
- Landesrat Ludwig Lipp (FVP; Agriculture, Environment, Energy, Tourism)
- Landesrat Hasso Krossegger (FVP; Media, Information)