|First Secretary||Kira Mashkova, Duchess of Petrovgrad|
|Founder||R.D. Mashkov, 1st Duke of Petrovgrad|
|Founded||20 June 2902|
|Headquarters||Heinrichgrad (Capital), Chadonia|
|Student wing||Students for Tradition|
|Council of Ministers|
The Old Guard Party (Rod. Старая Гвардия Партия or Staraya Gvardiya Partiya, abbreviated СГП) is a political party in Trigunia. It promotes a federalist, traditionalist, capitalist and imperialist political agenda.
The SGP is a united, umbrella front of populist movements from all over Trigunia. The Party is made up of Hosians of all denominations, both secular and religious conservatives, fascists, owners, workers, and generally right-thinking Trigunians from every corner of the country.
The SGP wishes to create a capitalist paradise in the nation. Liberating business from all but the most necessary legislation. All education and social services should be privatized or devolved to local government jurisdiction. No taxes on business, low sales tax and low income taxes.
- staunchly monarchist; especially supporting the Hulstrian emperor's claim to the Great Prince & Tsar title
- extremely federalist & devolutionist in position
- capitalist in nature, but strictly conservative in religion, civil rights, and law & order
- staunch militarists; believed in protecting trade routes, law of the sea, and open markets;
- the Young Guards gradually moved from economically minded pacifism to outright militarism
| || || || || |
|Nov 4404|| Kira Mashkova,|
Duchess of Petrovgrad