FANDOM


Petroleum Development of Al'Badara (PDB) is the foremost exploration and production company in the United Badaran Emirates. It accounts for more than 90% of the country's crude-oil production and nearly all of its natural-gas supply. The Company is owned by the Government of the UBE, wich has a 70% interest, with the remaining 30% being owned by the private sector. The Badaran Government nationalized the oil and gas sector in 2967 and united several minor Badaran oil-companies into the Petroleum Development of Al'Badara.


Origins and historyEdit

Board of DirectorsEdit

A Board of Directors provides objectives and guidelines to the Managing Director. The Board consists of twelve members; eight, including the Chairman, who is the Minister of Trade and Industry, represent the Government of Badara, and four represent PDB's private shareholders.

Oil exploration and ProductionEdit

Gas exploration and ProductionEdit

Revenue and ProfitsEdit

Education and trainingEdit

In addition, PDB plays a key role in educating and developing young Badaran talent through its comprehensive education and training programmes. It also supports and encourages local businesses and communities through its Business Development Centre. PDB believes that the sustainable development of the country is furthered through its education and training initiatives and through its efforts to stimulate successful Badaran businesses throughout the country. The PDB established the Badaran Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre in Bier Qassem in 2975 to educate those in fossil fuel development in the country.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.