|President of the Directorial Republic
Direktoriális Köztársasági Elnök
|Type||Head of State|
|Term length||Four years|
|First holder||Archbishop Péter Erdő|
"(1) The President of the Directorial Republic shall be the Head of State of the Directorial Republic of Endralon. He shall represent the Nation, guarantee its independence and see to it that this Constitution is observed.
(2) The President of the Directorial Republic shall be elected for a term of office of 36 months in accordance with the procedure set out in this Article and subject to the provisions of the sections 1 and 3 of Article 13.
(3) The President of the Directorial Republic shall be elected using a two round system. Each party shall have the right to
register one candidate for elections for the office of President of the Directorial Republic. A primary round of election
shall be held to select the two candidates for the second round.
(4) The two candidates having the largest number of votes in the primary election shall participate in the second round, the candidate having the highest number of votes in the second round shall be declared the new President of the Directorial Republic."
"(1) The President of the Directorial Republic have the right to give presidential pardon for a guilty person. When this happened, the guilty person cannot be punished for his/her crimes before the pardon, but he/she can be punished his/her crimes after the pardon.
(2) The President of the Directorial Republic may call for a National Unity Government, but just with good cause; and the President of the Directorial Republic cannot make the composition of this National Unity Government, the question of composition left to the democratic parties.
(3) The President of the Directorial Republic is the symbolic Commander-in-Chief and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic. He/she have to know about any military actions, except if the Council of Grand Directors decided that the President of the Directorial Republic don't have to know about military actions.
(4) De jure, the President of the Directorial Republic is the chair of the Council of Grand Directors, but de facto the President of the Directorial Republic is a figurehead and the Grand Director of Prime Ministry chairing the Council of Grand Directors."
Presidential Line of Succession Edit
- Grand Director of Prime Ministry
- Republican Senatorial Speaker
- Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Grand Director of Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Grand Director of Ministry of Justice
- Grand Director of Ministry of Defense
- Mayor Director of Hugalon
- Mayor Director of Efínia
- Mayor Director of Alt-Ginbár
- Mayor Director of Zergon
- Mayor Director of Kundár-Nova Zergonska
- President of the Section of the Largest Party in the Republican Senate
- Random Elected Member of the Republican Senate
- Designated survivor
Office Holders Edit
|1st||4744 – 4756||Archbishop Péter Erdő||New Patriarchal Integralist Party||A|
|2nd||4756 – 4761||Fr. István Balogh||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|3rd||4761 – 4764||Vincze Dávid||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|4th||4764 – 4765||Aurel Felix Florescu||Változás|
|5th||4765 – 4768||Jakab Melinda||Radical Moderate Left Party|
|6th||4768 - 4771||Vincze Dávid||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|7th||4771 - 4777||Króm Gyula||Direct Democrats|
|8th||4777 - 4783||Pius Lajos||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|9th||4783 - 4786||Farkas József||Minarchist Party of Endralon|
|10th||4786 - 4792||Pius Lajos||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|11th||4792 - 4796||Farkas József||Minarchist Party of Endralon|
|12th||4796 - present||Reverend Mother Immaculata OHME||New Patriarchal Integralist Party|
|13th||4802 - present||Apród Donát||Direct Democrats|
A = Former Supreme Chairman, Interim President of the Directorial Republic