FANDOM


TBA

TBU
Type Public
Industry Automotive
Founded April 4400
Headquarters TBA
Key people Dorian Fleetwood (President)
Hanna Lisowska (CEO)
Robert Shapiro (CFO)
Products Automobiles
Services Production, Distribution and Maintenance
Area Served Worldwide
Revenue Increase VPO 19.4 bn (4738)
Operating Income Increase VPO 8.1 bn (4738)
Total Assets Increase VPO 45.4 bn (4738)
Employees 43.500 (4738)
Owners VAG (56%)
Private investors (44%)
Website www.kia.in

TBA International Automobiles, commonly known as KIA is a TBA multinational automobiles manufacturer based in TBA and of of the largest car manufacturer in the country with sales reaching 3.5 million vehicles in 4718. The company's majority owner is Valruzian Automotive Group which controls more than 56% of the company. The remaining 44% are split between the private investors of both TBA and Valruzian origin.

The TBA International Automobiles was founded in January of 4400 by a deal between sixteen prominent TBA entrepreneurs. With investments accumulating to more than LOD 1 billion the company has been able to purchase grounds for its first facility in TBA. At first, the company manufactured affordable and utilitarian vehicles with no state-of-the-art design facility with most of the vehicles being either produced on a license or designs suspiciously similar to other brands' models what has resulted in numerous accusations of industrial espionage made against KIA.

In 4650 the company has faced the largest financial struggle in its history and soon found itself on the brink of collapse. The VAG saw this as an opportunity to expand its services further and offered the company's leadership LOD 3.4 billion in exchange for 100% of the company. 10 out of the original founders' families has agreed to sell their shares but in spite of the opposition of the remaining, the deal has been signed just to sell 56% of the company for LOD 2.0 billion. VAG announced plans for the purchase of the remaining 44% of KIA.

Current ProductionEdit

Exterior Nameplate Notes Assembly Place Av. Price in LOD
Sedans
50218 11 2 1024x K632, K640, K660 4-door, 5-seater sedan
Engines:
3.2 V6
4.0 V8
6.0 W12
TBA, Valruzia 14,500 (base)
50318 11 2 1024x K520, K525, K540, K560 4-door, 5-seater sedan
Engines:
2.0 R4
2.5 R4
4.0 V8
6.0 W12
TBA, Valruzia 11,900 (base)
53293 11 2 1024x K420, K420GT, K420GTS, K440GTS; K460GTA 5-door, 5-seater fastback
Engines:
2.0 R4
4.0 V8
6.0 W12
Valruzia 11,000 (base)
49441 11 2 1024x K320, K325, K330GTS 4-door, 5-seater sedan
Engines:
2.0 R4
2.5 R4
3.0 V6
TBA, Valruzia 5,000 (base)
2018-kia-optima-lx-32-white K220, K225, K230, K232 4-door, 5-seater sedan
Engines:
2.0 R4
2.5 R4
3.0 V6
3.2 R6
TBA, Valruzia 4,120 (base)
52811 11 2 1024x K116, K118 4-door, 5-seater sedan
Engines:
1.6 R4
1.8 R4
TBA, Valruzia 1,900 (base)
Crossovers and SUVs
50689 11 2 1024x Q640, Q650, Q660 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
4.0 V8
5.0 V8
6.0 W12
Valruzia 13,900 (base)
Kia-Sorento-IV QX500 5-door, 6-seater
Engines:
3.2 V6
4.0 V8
6.0 W12
TBA, Valruzia
Sold only in Seleya.
11,500 (base)
52914 11 2 1024x Q520, Q525, Q530 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
2.0 R4
2.5 R4
3.0 V6
TBA, Valruzia 13,900 (base)
50889 11 2 1024x Q418, Q420, Q422, Q430 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.8 R4
2.0 R4
2.2 R4
3.0 V6
TBA, Valruzia 6,900 (base)
50839 11 2 1024x Q320, Q330, Q340 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
2.0 R4
3.0 V6
2.2 R4
4.0 V8
TBA, Valruzia 5,100 (base)
50684 11 2 1024x QEv1 5-door, 5-seater
Engines: electric
Battery: 95 kWh
Valruzia 7,500 (base)
50684 11 2 1024x Q120, Q180 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.2 R3
2.0 R4
TBA 3,100 (base)
Kia-xceed-cdcuvmy20-h8gpentametal-18b 0000 Q30S 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.2 R3
2.0 R4
TBA 3,200 (base)
Kia-stonic-ybcuvmy18-abtplatiniumgraphite-17b 0000 Q20S 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.2 R3
2.0 R4
TBA 2.900 (base)
MPVs
52847 11 2 1024x M125 5-door, 7-seater
Engines:
2.5 R6
TBA 3.900 (base)
Hatchbacks
Kia-picanto-jamy18-kcssparklingsilver-15a 0000 S100 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
TBA
Sold only in Seleya.
1,000 (base)
Kia-rio-ybmy17-abtplatinumgraphite-17a 0000 S200 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
1.2 R3
1.5 CDI
2.0 R4
TBA, Valruzia
Sold only in Seleya.
1,900 (base)
Kia-ceed-cd5drmy19-h8gdarkpentametal-17a 0000 S300 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
1.2 R3
1.5 CDI
2.0 R4
TBA, Varuzia
Sold only in Seleya.
2,200 (base)
Kia-ceed-cd5drgtmy19-h8gdarkpentametal-18a 0000 S300GT 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
1.2 R3
1.5 CDI
2.0 R4
TBA, Valruzia
Sold only in Seleya.
2,500 (base)
Estates
Kia-ceedwagon-cdwgnmy19-h8gdarkpentametal-17a 0000 S300 SW 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
1.2 R3
1.5 CDI
2.0 R4
TBA, Valruzia
Sold only in Seleya.
2,300 (base)
Kia-proceed-cdsbgtlinemy19-h8gdarkpentametal-18a 0000 S300 CSW 5-door, 5-seater
Engines:
1.0 R3
1.2 R3
1.5 CDI
2.0 R4
TBA, Valruzia
Sold only in Seleya.
2,400 (base)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.