United Chariot League Edit
The United Chariot League was founded July 15th, 4311 at a convention at Sebastino University, Zardugal. The League was made to standardize the rules and regulations of chariot racing.
UCL Board of Directors Edit
A Board of Directors run the UCL. The Board looks over the rules and tries to make UCL a fair game. The Board also keep the franchises in control and make sure no company completely controls the game.
There are currently 10 official teams in the League.
- Kostandia Eagles
- Zardugaio Falcons
- Sebastino Augustans
- Hesperio Wild Horses
- Limestoi Dragons
- Fortreso Pegasi.
- Čachtice Hawks
- Ȝeomorceaster Tokundians
- Feketevár Bears
- Al-Kasraj Revolutionaries
- Rklemjistad Wolves
UCL Companies Edit
Each team in the UCL are funded by a specific company or organization.
- Kostandia Eagles are funded by Maksimuma, a technology company.
- Zardugaio Falcons are funded by Visocia, a social media company.
- Hesperio Wild Horses are funded by Sekura-Vivo, insurance company.
- Sebastino Augustans are funded by Zardic Chariot Club (ZCC).
- Limestoi Dragons are funded by Z-Energio, a electronics company.
- Fortreso Pegasi are funded by Zardic Chariot Club (ZCC).
United Chariot League Basic Rules Edit
- Every game is split into 7 Rounds.
- Every Round, 6 racers (3 from each team) are selected to race.
- Every Round is 12 minutes.
- The first racer to pass the Kapo-Vosto during the occurring Round scores 5 points for their team.
- All other racers that pass the Kapo-Vosto during the occurring Round score 1 point for their team.
- After the 7 Rounds are completed, the team that scores the most points wins.